Ceramic Painting Hen Party in London
What to Expect at the Ceramic Painting Hen Party in London?
Get ready for an unforgettable experience in the heart of England’s capital at the ceramic painting hen party in London for the bride-to-be! Unleash your creativity as you paint three unique items including a plate, mug, and decoration that you can take home as keepsakes. Fuel your imagination with inspiration sheets and let your artistic flair shine in any way you desire. To wrap up the session, collaborate with others to create a memorable plate for the bride!
- To help you get started, we’ll provide you with some inspiring design sheets to ignite your creativity
- Each person gets to paint three items including a mug, plate and decoration
- Then all work together to decorate one large plate for the bride-to-be to keep
- High quality ceramic paints and pastes – these are vegan friendly
- Plenty of paint colours for you to use, and you can even mix your own perfect blend
- Expert tuition and guidance
- Care instructions provided to ensure ceramics are dishwasher proof safe
- This workshop should be held at a private venue (cottage, apartment, at home) to accommodate drying time and clean up. You’ll need access to a sink
- Take home your creations
There are no reviews yet.