Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Newcastle
- Learn a fun Burlesque dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Fun props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then learn a full burlesque dance routine
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Our Newcastle Burlesque dance class hen party teaches the entire hen party group some cheeky, but glamorous 1950’s style cabaret dance moves and a full routine. During the Burlesque dance class in Newcastle your hen party group will learn a variety of walks, facial expressions, dance moves and tricks that you get to put together in a full routine. As part of your Burlesque dance party you'll also get to play with some fun props like fans and crops. The Burlesque dance class theme is a favourite for the hen parties. Don’t forget to dress up and have even more fun as you look the part and you could theme the whole evening.
What to wear
Gym wear, shorts, vest tops, heels, trainers or flats for warm-up.Dress up in Fishnets or hold-ups, oversize jacket/shirt, long evening gloves.
It was a surprise for the whole group and they all loved it!