Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Bristol
A popular tourist destination, Bristol is packed with character and is a top destination amongst our brides to be – and no wonder. With so many activities including the Burlesque dance hen party in Bristol, this ol’ farmer city is a classic choice and can teach you girls a few seductive and sassy steps along the way. Dive straight into all the dance moves including the classic “Bump & Grind” and all the other decadent arts of Burlesque. Don’t be shy, show a little leg, shimmy along to the burlesque beats and most importantly, have some fun and add a little je ne sais quoi.
- Learn a fun Burlesque dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Dance instructor
- Learn some glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Fun props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then learn a full burlesque dance themed routine
- Private room in a central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Sportswear, shorts, vest tops, heels, trainers or flats for warm-up
Dress up in Fishnets or hold-ups, oversize jacket/shirt, long evening gloves
There are no reviews yet.