VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party
- From £25.00 pp
- Learn a fun burlesque routine
- City centre private venues
- Experienced dance instructor
- Fun props like fans or boa's
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins - 2 hours
- Times Available 11am-6pm
- Dress Code Fancy dress, comfortable clothing
Our Burlesque dance class hen party teaches the entire hen party group some cheeky, but glamorous 1950’s style cabaret dance moves and a full routine. During the Burlesque dance class your hen party group will learn a variety of walks, facial expressions, dance moves and tricks that you get to put together in a full routine. As part of your Burlesque dance party you'll also get to play with some fun props like fans and crops. The Burlesque dance class theme is a favourite for the hen parties. Don’t forget to dress up and have even more fun as you look the part and you could theme the whole evening.
What to wear
Gym wear, shorts, vest tops, heels, trainers or flats for warm-up.Dress up in Fishnets or hold-ups, oversize jacket/shirt, long evening gloves.
- Learn a fun Burlesque dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Fun props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then learn a full burlesque dance routine
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Thank you for the organisation and I would definitely recommend your company to anyone wanting to book a hen do! For me though, I hope to be hanging up my chief bridesmaid heels, this was the third time and quite enough for me! But again thanks a lot!
Just wanted to send a quick email to say thank you so so much for helping to organise the weekend x It went swimmingly! The burlesque teacher was fab and everything went super smoothly! You certainly took the stress out of hen organising and I would DEFINITELY use you again should I need to! I'll make sure that I recommend you to others in the future.