Burlesque Dance for Groups in Glasgow
- Learn a fun Burlesque dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Fun props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then learn a full burlesque dance routine
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Our Glasgow Burlesque dance class birthday party teaches the entire birthday party group some cheeky, but glamorous 1950’s style cabaret dance moves and a full routine. During the Burlesque dance class in Glasgow your birthday party group will learn a variety of walks, facial expressions, dance moves and tricks that you get to put together in a full routine. As part of your Burlesque dance party you'll also get to play with some fun props like fans and crops. The Burlesque dance class theme is a favourite for the birthday parties. Don’t forget to dress up and have even more fun as you look the part and you could theme the whole evening.
What to wear
Gym wear, shorts, vest tops, heels, trainers or flats for warm-up.Dress up in Fishnets or hold-ups, oversize jacket/shirt, long evening gloves.
There are no reviews yet.