Boy Band Dance Hen Party
What Goes on in a Boy Band Dance Hen Party?
Let it all out on the dancefloor to your favourite boy band anthems with the boy band dance hen party. Chances are the that your lovely bride-to-be grew up sometime during the late 80s and 90s, the age of the boy bands! Expect to be dressing up in hilarious costumes, rehearsing sexy moves and having a right laugh with the girls all to some of the world’s catchiest (and cheesiest) songs as you learn a dance routine that is put together by your experienced dance instructor.
- Learn the sexy moves to your favourite boy bands anthems
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Time to become dancing queens, learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Laugh along with your friends as you perform the final routine packed with catchy tunes everyone will know
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Who Is The Boy Band Dance Hen Party Suitable For?
Our boy band dance class is suitable for absolutely anybody! The experienced dance instructor on hand will tailor your bespoke choreography to suit everyone’s dancing abilities! So, if you’re not the best dancer or are a professional, you’ll still have heaps of fun whilst learning a boy band dance.
What Should I Wear To A Boy Band Dance Hen Party?
During a boy band dance class, you and the girls should wear trainers and gym wear if you want to be comfortable. However, if you fancy it, you can also dress up in hilarious costumes like your favourite heart throbs from classic boy bands!