Boy Band Dance Hen Party in Aberdeen
We bet the bride to be is a late 80s or 90s girl who grew up grooving it out to many of the classic tunes from the age of boy bands! What better dance party is there than taking her back to her youth, celebrating the past and having a bit of fun doing so than with the boy band dance hen party in Aberdeen. Our dance classes are a very popular choice for hen parties and with that added element of cheesy boy band anthems, you just can’t afford to give it a miss! From the early days of Take That to NSYNC, you’ll be rehearsing all the swift moves and sexy poses to form your very own routine to show off at the wedding.
- Learn the sexy moves to your favourite boy bands anthems
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Time to become dancing queens, learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Laugh along with your friends as you perform the final routine packed with catchy tunes everyone will know
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
What to wear - Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress up in hilarious costumes, like your favourite heart throbs from classic boy bands!
There are no reviews yet.