90 Best Truth or Dare Questions
Separate the pros from the amateurs with a game of truth or dare.
No matter what occasion you are celebrating if there is alcohol involved then usually everybody is up for a game of truth or dare. And we understand it can be hard sometimes trying to find a good list of truths and dares which is why we are here to help you. We have done all the research for this popular group game and put together an epic list of 90 truth or dare questions to play with friends. Whether you are planning a girl’s night or hanging out with a large group of friends these truths and dares will be perfect. From funny, rude, crazy, or slightly embarrassing, we’ve got you covered.
Watch our Truth or Dare video here:
How to Play Truth or Dare
Truth or dare is usually a game that is played at home or in some sort of accommodation, but of course can be played wherever as you will just choose questions to suit your surroundings. But it is extremely easy to play, all you need to do is make sure you have some truths and dares wrote down on your phone or on some paper for when you need them. Then just go round in a circle asking each other truth or dare?
We also have a Hen Party Truth or Dare for girl groups celebrating!
Best Truth or Dare Questions
1. When was the last time you cried?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. Do you have a favourite sibling?
4. Have you ever cheated on someone?
5. What is the last lie you told?
6. Have you ever lied to get out of a bad date?
7. What have you bought that’s been the biggest waste of money?
8. What is a secret you have never told anyone?
9. Where is the weirdest place you’ve had sex?
10. What is the strangest rumour you’ve heard about yourself?
11. Do you have a hidden talent?
12. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in front of the mirror?
13. If you could swap lives with someone in the room, who would it be?
14. What is the worst intimate experience you’ve ever had?
15. If you met a genie, what would your three wishes be?
16. What is the most drunk you have ever been?
17. What’s your biggest turn on?
18. What’s your biggest insecurity?
19. Do you have a favourite friend?
20. Name someone you’ve pretended to like but actually couldn’t stand.
21. If you could become invisible, what’s the worst thing you’d do?
22. What is your biggest fear?
23. What’s one useless skill you’d love to learn anyway?
24. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done at work?
25. Rate everyone playing from your most to least favourite.
26. What is your most absurd dealbreaker?
27. Have you ever broken the law?
28. What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
29. If you had to get back with an ex, who would you choose?
30. Who would you call in the room to help bury a body?
31. What’s the one thing you’d do if you knew there were no consequences?
32. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
33. Who is the most surprising person to ever slide into your DMs?
34. What is something you’re glad your mum doesn’t know about you?
35. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
36. What is your worst habit?
37. What’s the one thing you’d never do for all the money in the world?
38. How many stuffed animals do you own?
39. Do you have any fetishes?
40. How many days have you gone without a shower?
41. Who do you think is the worst dressed person in the room?
42. Have you ever peed yourself?
43. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
44. Who in the room would be the worst person to date and why?
45. What is something that no one else knows about you?
Best Truth or Dare Dares
1. Let another person post a status on your behalf.
2. Act like a chicken until your next turn.
3. Take a selfie with 5 different bouncers.
4. Let the other players go through your phone for one minute.
5. Photobomb a picture.
6. Only answer yes for an hour.
7. Get an item from the bathroom and sell it to the group for 3 minutes.
8. Ask for free shots from the bar.
9. Let another person draw a tattoo on your back with a permanent market.
10. Do the worm.
11. Drink a mystery drink created by the rest of the group.
12. Show your search history on your phone.
13. Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
14. Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram.
15. Keep 3 ice cubes in your mouth until they melt.
16. Yell out the first word that comes to your mind.
17. Seductively eat a banana.
18. Pretend to be the person on your left for 10 minutes.
19. Exchange an item of clothing with the player on your right.
20. Whisper a secret to the person on your left.
21. Eat something of the groups choice without using your hands.
22. Let another person in the group touch up your makeup.
23. Tell everyone your most embarrassing story about yourself.
24. Say two honest things about everyone in the group.
25. Twerk for a minute.
26. Talk in an American or Australian accent for the next 10 minutes.
27. Scroll through your Instagram followers until someone says stop and you have to like all their pics.
28. Try and make yourself cry in front of the group.
29. Attempt to impersonate everyone in the room.
30. Give a personalised insult to everyone in the room.
31. Crack an egg on your head.
32. Dance like your life depends on it with no music for 2 whole minutes.
33. Entertain everyone with your best 5 minute comedy act.
34. Let the group redo your hairstyle.
35. Quack like a duck until your next turn.
36. Serenade the person to your right.
37. Attempt the first TikTok dance that appears on your for you page.
38. Let someone shave a part of your body.
39. Reply to the first five Instagram stories on your timeline.
40. Attempt to break dance for 30 seconds.
41. Act like whatever animals someone yells out for the next minute.
42. Eat one teaspoon of the spiciest thing you can find.
43. Drink a shot of vinegar.
44. Pull a moonie.
45. Let the group text your mum on your phone something embarrassing.
Did you know?
We also have more games like this which will be great for any occasion, one of them being our how well do you know me quiz for friends! Alternatively, see our groups activities for a fully organised event with friends or family.