Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Portsmouth
During a Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Portsmouth, What Will You Get Involved in?
The combat archery tag stag do in Portsmouth will get you and the lads involved in heaps of adrenaline pumping action. On the day you will arrive at a sports venue which has been set up with bunkers and targets all around ready for battle. You’ll all get kitted out with specialised bows and arrows on the day before being split into two equal teams. You will need to take aim at your friends and eliminate them in order to be victorious. There will also be targets to hit on the way around. This is the perfect activity to get everyone pumped up for further celebrations.
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.