Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Hull
What do you do on a Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Hull?
Surprise the groom to be with pure adrenaline fuelled fun on his last night of freedom with the combat archery tag stag do in Hull. Based at a sports venue, you and the lads will take part in the perfect mix of dodgeball and archery. Once you’ve been kitted out with specialised bows and arrows you will head to the battle ground in two teams. There will be bunkers to hide behind as you attempt to eliminate other players and hit the target cones throughout. This is a great addition to any celebration, especially for the thrill seekers amongst the group.
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.