Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Exeter
What do you do on an Archery Combat Zone Tag Stag Do in Exeter?
If you were to combine dodgeball and archery… you end up with a fun and exciting activity like the archery combat zone tag stag do in Exeter! A totally unique experience that all the lads are going to love, the group will split into teams as you arm yourselves with bows and foam-tipped arrows then go into battle! As you run, duck, dodge and take aim, this activity will definitely bring a competitive edge to your day whilst having lots of fun and burning a few calories!
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
Everyone can have some laughs on this stag do day, and with everything included for you, all you need to think about is having a good time and hopefully beating the rest!
Battle your way through the various courses, trying to keep your designated bunker safe while invading your opponents. You’ll get the chance to shoot up to date, modified bows in order to win all of the mini games and be the victor of the stag do day.
There are no reviews yet.