Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Bath
During a Bath Combat Archery Tag Stag Do, What Happens?
The combat archery tag stag do in Bath is bound to get all the lads adrenaline pumping. It’s the perfect mix between archery and dodgeball, which will see everyone battling it out against one another in two equal teams. Make you way through bunkers and test your aim at target cones as you attempt to earn as many points as you can for your team by eliminating players on the other team and hitting the targets. All the bows and arrows are specialised to suit this game, so all you have to concentrate on is being victorious!
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.