Combat Archery Tag for Groups in Aberdeen
What Happens on a Combat Archery Tag for Groups in Aberdeen?
During the combat archery tag for groups in Aberdeen you will all be able to get involved in a number of different attack and defend games. This experience is a mixture of both archery and dodgeball which means there will be plenty of ducking, dodging and diving throughout the session. If you are wanting to have a laugh and try something new and unique for whatever occasion you are planning, an activity like this will be perfect. And it is something that everyone will be able to get involved in and have some fun with too!
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.