Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Leicester
Take on the battle to victory in the heart racing and utterly hilarious archery combat zone tag stag do in Leicester, an experience that will have your groom to be making some killer pre-wedding memories with the lads. Archery tag is an hour or so session which will get you and the lads learning how to wield specialised bows and arrows before taking to the battleground as you duck, dive and dodge the other teams’ arrows while trying to hit enemies and target cones in a battle for victory.
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
Battle your way through the various courses, trying to keep your designated bunker safe while invading your opponents. You’ll get the chance to shoot up to date, modified bows in order to win all of the mini games and be the victor of the stag do day.
There are no reviews yet.