Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Brighton
The combat archery combat tag stag do in Brighton is a sporty session that all the lads will love. A new activity, an up and coming party city and a fully organised experience that all the guys can jump on – does it get any better? For an hour or so, you and your group will learn how to wield specialised bows and arrows from an events co-ordinator, before facing off in an epic battle between two teams. Shoot at and eliminate enemy players and try your best to hit their target cones while you take cover.
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.
Brighton Stag Do Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Archery Battle Zone
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife