Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Blackpool
Battle to obtain victory in the combat archery tag stag do in Blackpool, an interactive experience that’s taking the country by storm. A perfect balance between traditional archery and a less painful version of paintball (the bride will thank you), you and the guys will learn how to load and shoot specialised bows and arrows in this adrenaline fuelled, and highly competitive, archery tag event. Duck under bunkers, peek through holes and try your best to eliminate the opposing team players and hit their target cones, collecting as many points as possible to become the winning team.
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.
Blackpool Stag Do Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Archery Battle Zone
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife