Combat Archery Tag Stag Do
What to Expect on a Combat Archery Tag Stag Do?
Splitting into teams, the aim of the game is to eliminate all players from the other team whilst taking out their target cones for extra points. An eclectic mix of dodgeball and archery, catching a dart launched by the other team knocks them out, whilst allowing you to bring back one of your downed teammates. Perfect for all kinds of parties, a Combat Archery Tag stag do is an adrenaline-fuelled, action-packed activity that’s new to the scene! This unique and exciting event is perfect for those thrill seekers that are looking for something a bit different.
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
How Many People can Attend a Combat Archery Tag Stag Do?
Whilst we host our events at spacious venues, the format of the activity itself means that twelve participants can be in-play at any one time. Whilst you can bring less than 12 people, this is the maximum group size we can accommodate for. However, that doesn't mean that you can't bring along spectators on the day to come and watch you lads launch foam arrows at each other!
Where are Combat Archery Tag Stag Dos Hosted?
With venues across the country, we regularly host Combat Archery Tag stag dos at private-hire 5-a-side football pitches. In terms of location, it is highly likely that the venue for your event will be situated just a short drive from the nearest town or city centre. This makes it easier for those who may be travelling from out-of-town, whether that's some of you or the whole party.
What to Wear on a Combat Archery Tag Stag Do?
As your event will be hosted on AstroTurf / 3G pitches, it is highly recommended that you wear sports shoes or trainers on the day, as football boots are not permitted. There’s going to be a lot of running around too, so even if it’s a bit chilly outside, make sure to bring sporty/loose gym clothing with you on the day.
The sports were ideal for our gang and long enough, but not too long.
The guy that hosted (Clayton??) was brilliant and kept us all on track, whilst keeping it light hearted.
Stag Do Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Archery Battle Zone
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife