Combat Archery Tag Hen Party in Edinburgh
If you’re going up to Scotland for the hen weekend be sure to include the archery combat zone tag hen party in Edinburgh. You and the girls will be in for the time of your lives as you run, dodge and aim your way through this intensely fun activity. Don’t forget to practise your steady arm because you’re going to need it for this one.
- Like playing dodgeball but with Bows & Arrows
- Event co-ordinators included
- Split into equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- The session is made up of multiple games
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- All equipment is supplied
- Indoor & outdoor sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
If you remember loving playing dodgeball in the past then this will be perfect for you, but this time swap out dodgeballs and bring out the bow and arrows. Everyone will be guaranteed to have some laughs during this hen party and with everything included on the day all you need to focus on is having a brilliant time and hopefully claiming archery tag victory by beating the rest! On the day you will meet the event co-ordinators who are included and they will split you up into teams. Each of your teams will have up to 5 specially designed bunkers and in front of each bunker is where the target cones are placed. All of the bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers will be supplied on the day.
This is where the fun begins, teams will win points for eliminating places and hitting the target cones that are on the oppositions side. If a player catches an arrow then they can bring one of their eliminated players back into the game, which would work out very well if your loosing! So get ready to battle your way through the various courses of these archery games whilst trying to keep your designated bunker safe and defeating your opponents. And the best part about this activity is that you get the chance to shoot with up to date, modified bows which should give you a bit of an advantage especially if you’re a novice when it comes to the bow and arrow!