Archery Battle Zone Tag Hen Party
Do you and the girls fancy an adrenaline fuelled activity during your hen weekend? Obviously and with the Archery battle zone tag hen party you and the girls can use your steady hand to your advantage and if you haven’t got a steady hand prepare to keep watch. What better way of creating memories than with this hilariously fun activity.
- Like playing dodgeball but with Bows & Arrows
- Event co-ordinators included
- Split into equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- The session is made up of multiple games
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- All equipment is supplied
- Indoor & outdoor sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
If you remember loving playing dodgeball in the past then this will be perfect for you, but this time swap out dodgeballs and bring out the bow and arrows. Everyone will be guaranteed to have some laughs during this hen party and with everything included on the day all you need to focus on is having a brilliant time and hopefully claiming archery tag victory by beating the rest! On the day you will meet the event co-ordinators who are included and they will split you up into teams. Each of your teams will have up to 5 specially designed bunkers and in front of each bunker is where the target cones are placed. All of the bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers will be supplied on the day.
This is where the fun begins, teams will win points for eliminating places and hitting the target cones that are on the oppositions side. If a player catches an arrow then they can bring one of their eliminated players back into the game, which would work out very well if your loosing! So get ready to battle your way through the various courses of these archery games whilst trying to keep your designated bunker safe and defeating your opponents. And the best part about this activity is that you get the chance to shoot with up to date, modified bows which should give you a bit of an advantage especially if you’re a novice when it comes to the bow and arrow!