Combat Archery Tag Hen Party
What Happens on a Combat Archery Tag Hen Party?
An adrenaline fuelled activity like no other, the combat archery tag hen party will get you and the girls playing dodgeball, but this time swap out dodgeballs and bring out the bow and arrows. On the day you will meet the event co-ordinators who are included and they will split you up into teams. Each of your teams will have up to 5 specially designed bunkers and in front of each bunker is where the target cones are placed. Win points for eliminating places and hitting the target cones that are on the oppositions side.
- Like playing dodgeball but with Bows & Arrows
- Event co-ordinators included
- Split into equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- The session is made up of multiple games
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- All equipment is supplied
- Indoor & outdoor sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
What Equipment is Used During Combat Archery Tag?
All of the equipment you and the girls need to have a fun filled time will be supplied on the day. You will each get a bow with a selection of non-lethal arrows, along with bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers. Event co-ordinators will be on hand to run the session and ensure you have fun.
Is Combat Archery Tag Safe?
Yes, combat archery tag is completely safe to play. Event co-ordinators will talk through rules that will ensure there are no injuries and provide you with secure safety equipment.
Where is Combat Archery Tag Played?
Combat archery tag is mainly played in city centre facilities such as indoor or outdoor sports venues. With over 25 amazing cities for you to choose from, such as Liverpool, Manchester and London.