ABBA Dance for Groups in Cambridge
- Learn a fully choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Time to become dancing queens, learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Laugh along with your friends as you perform the final routine to classics such as Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on me
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
The Cambridge ABBA dance class birthday party covers a range of ABBA dance moves allowing you to build up a fantastic performance piece, straight from the 70’s when ABBA was formed. If you’ve always dreamed of becoming the gorgeous female half of ABBA, Anni-Frid and Agnetha, this is the dance class birthday party for your group. Laugh along with your friends as you dance along to classics such as Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on me. An ABBA dance birthday party classes in Cambridge is a perfect activity for all the birthday party to enjoy.
Our Cambridge ABBA dance birthday parties take place in city centre venues where you have many trendy bars and restaurants close by ready to carry on your birthday party after your dance class.
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up.
There are no reviews yet.