90’s Dance Hen Party in Newcastle
When you’re not partying like a so-called ‘radgie’ up the toon, throwback to the good ol’ days with a 90s dance hen party in Newcastle. A perfect, energetic hen do activity to slide into your party agenda, this party dance class is a great way to bring new friends together or reminisce with old ones – you’ll be using a lot of those girl band dance routines you practiced at the age of 12! This epic experience gives you and the girls a chance to dress up in some old school glad rags and learn a fully choreographed dance routine just like you see in the movies.
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.