90’s Dance Hen Party in London
If you’re headed to big smoke for your last night of freedom, why not spice up your night (and life) with an iconic 90s dance hen party in London. The party dance class rolls all of the party essentials into one glamourous experience, allowing you and the girls to feel nostalgic while you travel back to the decade of catchy tunes and questionably short tartan skits – Britney made us do it! Strut your stuff to your favourite Destiny’s Child tunes, unleash your inner Scary Spice or rock out to some boy band classics in this memorable activity.
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.