90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds
A dance class is one of the most popular activities for budding brides, but why not treat yourself to some nostalgia and go all out with the iconic 90s dance hen party in Leeds. One of the original cities to party, Leeds is home to this fabulous experience that allows you and the girls to travel back in time, if only for a few hours of fun. Whether you’re celebrating with a group of old friends who used to be your personal Spice Girl sisters, or you need a glamourous ice breaker that everyone will love, this energetic experience is right up your street!
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.