90’s Dance Hen Party in Glasgow
If you’re after a party filled with girl bands, iconic tunes and hilarious dance moves, look no further than a 90s dance hen party in Glasgow. One of the most popular themes across the UK, this experience takes nostalgia to the next level as you break away those well-rehearsed moves from your bedroom mirror – throw away the hairbrush microphone and whip out your jelly shoes for this one! As well as a memorable theme and an instructor to show you the ropes, this activity has room for everyone, no matter what your age or skill level.
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.