90’s Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh
Fill your last few days of freedom with nostalgia and enjoy a 90s dance hen party in Edinburgh, fully organised and ready for you to bust a move in. The stunning capital of Scotland boasts a lot to offer when it comes to parties, but nothing quite lives up to the energetic and light-hearted 90s party dance class, filled with classic tunes and hilarious 90s fashion that’s bound to bring back memories. All the girls can strut their stuff with this dance experience, no matter what your skill level – even if you have two left feet you can still have a go!
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.