90’s Dance Hen Party in Cambridge
Go for the gold and enjoy a classic celebration with the popular 90s dance hen party in Cambridge. Although the city is primarily known for a relaxing atmosphere and stunning natural views, it’s also home to one of the rising activities in recent years – the dance party! What better way to celebrate getting hitched than reminiscing the 90s, dusting off your jelly shoes and tying in a colourful scrunchie to strut your best moves. From iconic girl bands to those tunes that you just can’t get out of your head, this party dance class is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.