90’s Dance Hen Party in Blackpool
Home to the Blackpool Tower and a fabulous amount of drag queen acts, a 90s dance hen party in Blackpool fits right into this extravagant seaside resort. Dig out your favourite pair of jelly shoes (we all know you have multiple), tie a scrunchie in your hair and bust out those girl band moves that you’ve had memorised since you were 13 years old. Enjoy a party dance class filled with throwback 90s tunes, a fully choreographed routine by your lovely instructor and a bunch of laughs with the girls – you can’t beat it!
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.