90’s Dance Hen Party in Belfast
Belfast is brimming with activities to tickle your taste buds, but if you’re after a classic that is guaranteed to whack a smile on your budding brides’ fact than a 90s dance hen party in Belfast is just what you need. An experience that everyone can get stuck into, this party dance class will have you travelling back in time to the decade of loud scrunchies and questionably short tartan skirts – who didn’t love this iconic decade of dance? Let your hair down and ignite some groove in your heart as you learn the moves to some of your favourite throwback tunes.
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.