90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Aberdeen
Always wanted to unleash that inner 90s diva that lives inside of you? Why not let her escape as you celebrate your last night of freedom with the fabulous 90s dance hen party in Aberdeen! Up in the rural parts of Scotland, inject some energy into your last few days of freedom with a popular party dance class. From jelly shoes too neon scrunchies, you and the girls can throwback to the decade that’s known for grungy hits and strong girl bands for a few hours. If you’re after something that’s light-hearted and hilarious, don’t miss out on this iconic choice.
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
We need to say a big thank you to the dance class teacher! (Can't remember his name) sorry! He was absolutely brilliant and provided us with fun and laughter throughout. Thank you!!