90’s Dance Hen Party
What to Expect From the 90s Dance Class Hen Party?
If you’re up for a challenge, take the girls on a 90s dance hen party and go back to your favourite decade by learning an iconic dance routine to a massive hit tune you’ll all know and love! With an experienced dance instructor to teach you all the moves and steps you’ll need to know, everything you learn will eventually come together to make up a fully choreographed dance routine. With a spacious and private room to host your event, we will make sure your class takes place in a city centre venue such as a hotel or bar.
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Our List of the Top 10 90’s Dance Classics
- Haddaway - What is Love?
- Snap - Rhythm is a Dancer
- Deee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart
- Ace of Base - All That She Wants
- Culture Beat - Mr Vain
- Reel 2 Real - I Like to Move it
- MC Hammer - U Can’t Touch This
- Robin S. - Show Me Love
- Cher - Believe (Life After Love)
- Rozalla - Everybody’s Free (to Feel Good)
What 90’s Dance Fashion to Wear for Your Class?
Dig out your old grungewear, mid-riff shirts and denim jeans for this awesome class! We recommend trainers for this activity, but that should tie in nicely with the theme if you’ve got any lying around from yesteryear. The 90s was a big decade for fashion… so if you’re brave enough to sport the double denim, then we say go for it!
We need to say a big thank you to the dance class teacher! (Can't remember his name) sorry! He was absolutely brilliant and provided us with fun and laughter throughout. Thank you!!