80’s Dance Hen Party
What Do You Do On An 80s Dance Hen Party?
Put on your fluorescent legwarmers, grab your scrunchie and your favourite neon outfit and get ready for this fantastic 80s hen party dance class! This 80s dance class is perfect for you and your girls as it covers a range of classic 80s dance moves such as the ever so famous Fame, Footloose and of course the Flash dance. Don’t worry if you don’t feel cut out for the moves of the 80s an experienced dance instructor will be guiding you through the routines. As Cyndi Lauper once wisely said “Girls just want to have fun” and that’s exactly what you will do at your hen party dance class.
- Learn a fully choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn a variety of 80’s dance moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to songs such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
How Do 80s Dance?
One of the best thing about the 80’s is the showstopper dance moves that are actually easy to adopt. Bring some of these moves to your dance instructor and they can implement them into your dance routine for a memorable experience!
- The Moonwalk
- The Sprinkler
- The Running Man
- The Worm
- The Biz
- The Cabbage Patch
Definite sore muscles the next day but a lot of that was from laughing too. Thank you so much from all of us and definitely recommending you and Jenny to everyone I know.