80’s Dance Hen Party in Reading
Reading is a festival haven and if you and your girls love a city that has it all then you’re in the right place. One of the most popular party activities is the 80s dance party in Reading. Get your groove on and dance like nobody’s watching with your closest friends and family. With the hottest throwback songs of the 80s you won’t be able to resist not getting up and learning the moves. Dance classes are getting more and more popular for parties so why not bite the bullet and find out why.
- Learn a fully choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn a variety of 80’s dance moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to songs such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress-up with big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc…
“Lots of fun, easy to follow routine even though I have two left feet!!”
“Great fun, really enjoyed it”
“Best time ever”
The class was just part of what was an amazing, unforgettable day and I thank you very much for the part your organisation played. I have attached a group photo taken at the class.