80’s Dance Class Hen Party in Nottingham
If you’re heading to the midlands why not stop off at Nottingham, this city packs a punch as far as party destinations go. And this place is not one to miss out on, especially when paired with an 80s dance hen party in Nottingham. What more does a girl love than dancing with all her closest friends and family? Even better when you’re dancing to some killer throwback songs from the 80s. So girls let your hair down and create some amazing memories with your guests that will have you and your girls talking for weeks after, maybe even months!
- Learn a fully choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn a variety of 80’s dance moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to songs such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress-up with big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc…
There are no reviews yet.