80’s Dance Hen Party in Brighton
If you want a picturesque setting renowned for being a cosmopolitan stylish city, then you’re in the right place. An 80s dance hen party in Brighton is the perfect place to celebrate with its unique and vibrant character. You definitely won’t forget dancing to all the 80s classics with your closest family and friends in this party city. Dance classes are quite popular when it comes to parties with an 80s dance party being a unique and fun way to creating lasting memories of your last days before you get hitched. If you love dancing with your girls, then this one’s for you.
- Learn a fully choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn a variety of 80’s dance moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to songs such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress-up with big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc…
There are no reviews yet.