Winter Games Team Event in Bolton
What Happens with Winter Games Team Building in Bolton?
Winter Games team building in Bolton sees groups of 4-6 people compete against each other in a race against time to complete a series of tricky trivia questions and interactive challenges! Using your smartphones, everyone will get to download the game app before the event begins. On the day, you’ll receive a short briefing from your remote host on how the event will run before they split you up into your groups. From there, you’ll have 60 minutes to climb the slope, taking on ten rounds of questions and challenges as you go. When you reach the summit, you’ll make your way back down to the finish line, taking on an extra 9 rounds. With the maximum points awarded to teams that engage most with the photo/video challenges, who will take home the gold medals and be crowned the winners of the day?
- An array of fun, winter-themed games
- Chilly photo and video challenges
- Work against the clock in groups
- Tasks and challenges based on wintery general knowledge
- 75-minute experience – includes briefing, game and wrap up
- Remote host brief
- Host support throughout
- Event is run on a mobile app and on Zoom (can use other software if preferred)
- Groups are split into smaller squads of approximately 5
- Not specifically Xmas themed
- Participate from absolutely anywhere
There are no reviews yet.