Virtual Murder Mystery Game
What is the Virtual Murder Mystery?
An interactive online game where your group must work together over Zoom to investigate and solve the murder.
The aim of the game is to follow the clues, piece together the evidence to solve the crime and catch the killer all before you run out of time.
- The best virtual murder mystery event on the marketing using augmented reality
- The remote host will set the drama with a tense briefing
- Inform you of the crime that has taken place
- Your group will then split into smaller teams of 4-6 people who work together via Zoom
- You will be faced with a series of witness cards
- Floor plan of the manor house to work your way around
- Tap on different objects to reveal clues and evidence
- Start to piece together the sequence of events
- The energy is constant as the clock ticks down to solve the murder
- Duration is 90 minutes in total. 15 mins for briefing, 60min gameplay, 15mins wrap up session
- We can accommodate groups up to 250 participants per session
- FAQ’s are further down the webpage
The Online Murder Mystery Storyline
Can you solve the Manor House Murder? Pit your wits with your virtual team mates as chief detectives in this murder mystery.
Laura Norder an internationally renowned lawyers’ body has been found at Cadaver Manor, following what is reported to have been a school reunion. Murder is suspected and no one is being ruled out as a potential suspect.
With guests including a high profile property tycoon and a professional athlete the stakes are high. With time against you, you must work together to assess the clues and find the killer..quickly!!
How Does the Virtual Murder Mystery Online Work?
The remote host starts with a virtual briefing explaining the background and setting the mood. Teams will then be confronted with a sequence of witness cards and a floor plan of the Manor house.
From there, each participant will be able to use a simple app on their smartphone device to search for clues, challenges, and evidence by tapping on objects. Search the many different rooms and click on the witness cards to uncover more evidence.
Why do an online Murder Mystery game?
It’s a brilliant alternative to face to face events. People and workplaces can connect remotely across the UK and throughout the world to participate. Any size group can take part in the virtual murder mystery game which makes it ideal as a team building activity.
Its highly engaging and helps to develop many soft skills such as communication, teamwork and problem solving.
What do we need to take part?
A constant and stable internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer on which to connect with Zoom (so camera and sound required) and either a smartphone or tablet device on which to download the app and join the activity. If you want to use MS teams or other video software then just let us know.
The game supports most iOS and Android phones or tablets running:
- iOS version 11.0 and above
- Android version 4.4 and above
How long does the Online Murder Mystery game last for?
The total duration of the game is 90 minutes which includes a 15 mins briefing, 60mins gameplay and 15mins wrap up session.
15mins - We'll brief you as one large group
60mins - Then split you into smaller, more manageable teams for the gameplay
15mins - We'll bring you all back together for the wrap up
Is a Murder Mystery team building event suitable for large groups?
Yes, it is. We can facilitate groups up to 250 in one session. For groups 250+ please contact us to discuss the requirements. We will find a way to make it happen!
Helpful and seamless organisation, would definitely recommend to others.