Online Team Quizzes for Work
Virtual Team Quiz for Remote Staff
Regular team catchups offer the chance to unwind and chat between work colleagues. Bring it back and capture some of the positiveness socialising brings to teams with our online team quiz.
Funktion Events team quiz for remote workers uses the latest app technology that can be played through your smartphone while conferencing software to chat with your work friends.
- Powered by video conferencing technology
- Encourage your team to let their hair down and have a laugh
- The aim of the game is to complete as many challenges as possible within the given time to score the highest points and be crowned the winners!
- Choose a quiz theme
- Option 1 – General, Option 2 - The Game Show, Option 3 - Through the Decades
- 60 mins duration
- Firstly, we’ll brief you as one large group
- Then split into small more manageable teams
- Work through a variety of rounds
- Questions to promote discussion & problem solving
- Audio questions that require the team to listen to answer
- Battle against the clock with a quick fire trivia round
- Photo challenges to encourage creativity
- Winning team is the one highest points
- Event facilitator (quiz master) on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- You need a stable internet connection, smartphone (app to download) and a laptop or device with sound and camera to join a video conference. We suggest Zoom but we can run it on other platforms.
Choose Your Virtual Team Quiz Theme!
There are three choices when it comes to themes for the virtual team quiz. The game background, theme and questions will depend on which option you go for.
Option 1 – General
Opting for this theme allows you to personalise your event by including your company branding throughout the quiz (ask your event manager for details). The questions will cover a variety of categories!
Option 2 – The Game Show
Drawing inspiration from fan favourite game shows, become a star of your own show with a virtual game show quiz! Test your trivia knowledge and collect points through interactive video challenges with your group.
Option 3 – Through the Decades
Starting in the ‘60s, this time-travelling challenge will see players completing three rounds of trivia questions and creative tasks on film, music, gadgets and general trivia from each decade. They’ll also need their wits (and memories) about them to conquer two high-energy bonus rounds.
How does a virtual quiz work?
We introduced the online team quiz to replace the traditional workplace afterwork social due to so many employees working at home. It offers a chance to socialise, let your hair down and most of all have a laugh with your colleagues.
Participate from your home office, our online pub quiz ensures teams connect, laugh and don’t feel isolated. Presented via video conferencing software (like Zoom or MS Teams) and by one of our event hosts, you’ll play head to head against your work colleagues to battle for the highest score. See our virtual pub quiz youtube video above on this page.
How many people can take part in the virtual quiz?
We can run the online team quiz for up to 250 people in one session. We will split your whole group into teams of 4-6 people who will have their own virtual breakout area so they can communicate more easily. Keep an eye on the clock and live scoreboard.
What is the duration of the online pub quiz?
60 minutes. This is the perfect amount of time to for a work get together.
What technology do we need to participate?
A stable internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer on which to join the Zoom conference call and either a smartphone or tablet device on which to download the app and join the activity.
The game supports most iOS and Android phones or tablets running:
- iOS version 11.0 and above
- Android version 4.4 and above
- Apps can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play
Is this virtual pub quiz suitable for team meetings?
This online pub quiz was developed to encourages businesses to bring staff together in a informal environment, to chat and catchup whist having fun. Zoom is not just for work!
We have seen many of our clients incorporate virtual team trivia games into monthly meetings by either starting / ending in a super energetic way.
See all our virtual team building ideas
Thank you to you and your team
I'm glad I did now, as it was run so professionally with absolutely no errors on the software. Our company uses MS TEAMS which wasn't a problem for them to use.
Are company is planning to book a quarterly virtual team event with Funktion throughout the year