The Team Quiz Virtual Activity
What is the Virtual Team Quiz?
The easily accessible and virtual team quiz activity is a great way to bring back that after work social with your colleagues! Remote working can get lonely, so bring the team together for some fun and friendly competition.
- Powered by video conferencing technology
- Encourage your team to let their hair down and have a laugh
- The aim of the game is to complete as many challenges as possible within the given time to score the highest points and be crowned the winners!
- Up to 60 mins duration
- Firstly, we’ll brief you as one large group
- Then split into small more manageable teams
- Work through a variety of challenges
- Questions to promote discussion & problem solving
- Audio questions that require the team to listen to answer
- Battle against the clock with a quick fire trivia round
- Photo challenges to encourage creativity
- Winning team is the one with the most
- Event facilitator (quiz master) on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Groups sizes from 10 to 250 people
- You need a internet connection, smartphone (app to download) and a laptop or device with sound and camera to join a video conference. We suggest Zoom but we can run it on other platforms.
How Many People Can Take Part in the Quiz?
We can run the virtual quiz between 10 and 250 people for anyone, anywhere in the world. We'll look to split your whole group into teams of 5 people who will have their own virtual breakout area.
What is the Duration of the Online Team Quiz?
This event is estimated to take around 60-minutes, depending on how many people & teams are taking part. This is the perfect amount of time to relax with your work friends and add some friendly competition into your new working from home routine.
What Technology Do We Need To Participate?
To get the best out of the remote experience, you need access to the following:
A stable internet connection
A smartphone that can then download our app
Another device, such as a laptop with both sound and a forward facing camera so that you join in on the video conference. Zoom is our preferred choice as it has more features such as breakout rooms for us to divide up the group into teams.
However, if you are not allowed to use Zoom then the event can be run on other platforms like Webex, Google Hangouts, BlueJeans and Microsoft Teams. It may just be run differently to suit the available features.
There are no reviews yet.