Stop The Clocks Team Building in Edinburgh
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Treat your team to a fast-paced, fun and frantic day out in one of the UK’s most beautiful cities. The Edinburgh Stop the Clocks team building activity is one of the greatest ways to develop a stronger and more effective team than ever.
The Edinburgh Stop the Clocks team building day sees your team going up against some tricky challenges set in three different categories; mental, physical and skill. The group will be split into two teams and compete for points throughout the day. The team with the most points at the end will be crowned the winners!
Every second counts with these challenges and will require your team to put their heads together to overcome them as quickly as they possibly can. Once a challenge is completed a team member needs to run to the clock their team clock and hit the stop button. An instructor will check how you’ve done and if it’s not up to scratch then the timer starts again! A fast-paced, fun and frantic team building day out which guarantees a happier and more productive team than ever before. You’d be mad to miss out on the Edinburgh Stop the Clocks team building event.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.