Stop The Clocks Team Building in Aberdeen
Throw your colleagues into something totally new and enjoy the stop the clocks team building in Aberdeen, a fully interactive event that everyone can get involved in. Every member of the squad can have a say in this tricky experience, being put through their paces with mental, skill and physical challenges throughout the day. This away day will breed a bit of friendly competition between the groups, as well as a lot of teamwork in order to get through this fast-paced activity and achieve first place.
- Receive a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
- Fully managed event
Groups are given a range of mental, physical and skill challenges throughout the Stop the Clocks experience that they must complete as fast as possible. Once they have successfully completed a challenge one member must run to the clock and stop the timer, the instructor will then come over and check that you have the correct answer, but if your answer is incorrect then your time will start again.
Points will be awarded after each challenge is complete and the grouping who finishes the challenge first will receive the highest points. At the end of the day the group with the most points will be the winners!
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.