Stop The Clocks Team Building in Aberdeen
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Based on the popular 90’s game show, the Aberdeen Stop the Clocks team building activity is a fun and engaging challenge which everyone is sure to love. Time is of the essence with teams having to complete a variety of challenges within a set time limit.
At the beginning of the day your group will be split into two teams, each with their own large coloured clock as a constant reminder that time is running out! Each team will be tasked with completing a set of challenges. The challenges are divided into three categories; mental, physical and skill. Your team will have to combine all their abilities together and work as quickly as possible.
Once a team completes a challenge one team member must run to the clock and stop the timer. The instructor will check if the answer’s correct and if not then he’ll restart the timer and you’ll have to try again! Points are awarded after each challenge and the team with the highest amount of points at the end of the day are the winners!
The Aberdeen Stop the Clocks team building activity is a fun and frantic time that everyone is sure to enjoy. As well as being a fun day out it’s also highly effective at developing core team skills like communication, problem solving and thinking carefully under the pressure of time.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.