Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Manchester
If you’re looking for a themed treasure hunt with a unique twist then might have uncovered a top-secret experience you’ll love. Encouraging teamwork from the word go, Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Manchester puts your co-workers into the shoes of 007, completing challenges throughout different hotspots of the city. In a rush against time, pressure is against you, but if you work together, then you’re bound to succeed in your mission. With your smartphone or tablet, all you need to do is activate the app anytime of the day and leap into a brilliant experience you won’t ever forget. If one of your work colleagues is a huge Bond fan then their knowledge will come very handy with this activity.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.