Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Edinburgh
Encouraging development of core skills like communication, the Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Edinburgh is fantastic spy themed treasure hunt that will grip everyone in your workplace. Both flexible and challenging, the event is self-run and can be run anytime of the day to suit you but puts everyone to the test once begun. Searching the ancient streets of Edinburgh for hotspots, the aim is to complete the many challenges and questions found there before the other spies do. In a world of espionage, you’ll need gadgets to get you through to mission accomplished, so we’ve put a specially designed app on your phone acting not only as GPS system but to interfere with the enemy group. Become the next 007 and have dry martini’s shaken, not stirred afterwards to seal the deal.
You can also include a facilitator for an additional cost to provide a remote briefing via video link as well as support throughout the activity. Our event staff will present/wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Invigorating, self-run event
- Latest app technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover the culprit!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get participants interacting
- Uses image recognition
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- 100 bonus points for picking out the culprit from a line-up!
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
Thanks to the Funktion team for all their help. I'm more than happy to recommend this to anyone who's looking for something to do as part of a group.