Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Edinburgh
What is the Edinburgh Spy School Smartphone Challenge?
The spy school smartphone challenge in Edinburgh will encourage your staff to work together and will be a great way to develop core team skills like communication. Both flexible and challenging, the event is self-run and can be run anytime of the day to suit you but puts the office to the test once begun. Searching the ancient streets of Edinburgh for hotspots, the aim is to complete the many challenges and questions found there before the other team of spies do. In a world of espionage, you’ll need gadgets to get you through to mission accomplished, so we’ve put a specially designed app on your phone acting not only as GPS system but to interfere with the others. Become the next 007 and have dry martini’s shaken, not stirred afterwards to seal the deal.
You can also include a facilitator for an additional cost to provide a remote briefing via video link as well as support throughout the activity. Our event staff will present/wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Invigorating, self-run event
- Latest app technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover the culprit!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get participants interacting
- Uses image recognition
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- 100 bonus points for picking out the culprit from a line-up!
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
Thanks to the Funktion team for all their help. I'm more than happy to recommend this to anyone who's looking for something to do as part of a group.