Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Bristol
Adding the 007 to our smartphone treasure hunts, welcome to the world of espionage and undercover operations. Developing communication skills, this activity is filled with challenges and spy themed questions, making sure everyone will be working closely together and travelling across the city in search for vital intelligence at different hotspots. Taking in the art of Banksy and soaking up some Bristolian culture along the way, there’s no treasure hunt quite like this one and with the intense vibe of the spy world looming over the whole group, the Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Bristol really highlights the capability of today’s technology in the palms of our hands.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.