Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Birmingham
What’s Included in the Spy School Smartphone Challenge in Birmingham?
An easy-to-use smartphone app that reveals hotspots on a GPS-tracked map for you to earn points as you try and catch the culprit! Start the Birmingham spy school smartphone challenge by splitting down into more manageable squads for the day. Activate your app on each participants phone and set out to discover the evidence that will lead you to the criminal. Each time you find a hotspot, questions and challenges will be revealed. Work together to answer trivia and earn points before the time runs out. Throughout the experience you’ll be able to keep track of other groups progress on the live scoreboard before the winners are revealed.
You can also include a facilitator for an additional cost to provide a remote briefing via video link as well as support throughout the activity. Our event staff will present/wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Invigorating, self-run event
- Latest app technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover the culprit!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get participants interacting
- Uses image recognition
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- 100 bonus points for picking out the culprit from a line-up!
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details