Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Basingstoke
What is the Basingstoke Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
An opportunity to round up your staff for a safe, outdoor event around Basingstoke. During the smartphone urban treasure hunt, you’ll break into smaller squads and compete through a variety of hotspots. Each time you approach and unlock a hotspot through your GPS-tracked app, you’ll reveal questions, trivia and challenges. Complete as many of these as you can by working together to earn points. There are also bonus points up for grabs throughout the experience, so keep your eyes peeled! The easy-to-use app also includes a live scoreboard so you can keep track of the other groups progress before the winner is announced.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.
There are no reviews yet.