Revolution – Gin Making Class with Snacks Hen Party in Liverpool
What Happens on a Liverpool Revolution Gin Making Class with Snacks Hen Party?
During the Revolution gin making class with snacks on your hen party in Liverpool you will have the chance to get creative behind the bar. With a selection of different gins and tonics to try and sample with an experienced bartender. You can mix and muddle together 3 different amazing gin based cocktails with your group. It’s a great way to start the hen night out and once you’ve had your few drinks you can head off enjoy some light nibbles and snacks.
- Everyone receives a gin & tonic on arrival
- Gin 101 – Learn about how gin started
- Tasting of three different gins
- Shot of the very first type of gin
- Various tonics to sample
- Mix 3 different gin cocktails as a group with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Interactive fun & games
- Botanical smelling throughout
- Includes some light food nibbles and snacks
There are no reviews yet.