Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Team Event in Glasgow
Our smartphone pub treasure hunt team building in Glasgow is a one of a kind event that’s sure to get everyone involved in the fun. For a few hours, you and your colleagues will split into smaller groups and compete for the victory, answering trivia and completing challenges in order to come out on top. This away day is great for making your mini groups work together while still keeping things competitive, plus the added bonus of visiting some of Glasgow’s finest bars and pubs along the way.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS locations with nearby bars
- You choose the pub/bar within the area
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
Everyone had a great night and for next years events, we will definitely consider doing this again with Funktion Events.