Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Team Building in Bournemouth
If you’re looking to bring your team together, the smartphone pub treasure hunt team building in Bournemouth might be just the right thing for your team away day. A little different from your usual team away day, split into smaller groups and instil some competition in the day as you try your best to complete challenges, trivia and questions throughout the city of Bournemouth. The whole team event is don on one easy to use app, so all you need to worry about is choosing your favourite bars or pubs and claiming the victory at the end of the day.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS locations with nearby bars
- You choose the pub/bar within the area
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
The whole smartphone pub treasure hunt team building event is centred around one simple app with everything you need on it. All you need to do is activate the app and get to work! Split your team into smaller groups, name your new teams and take a group selfie before you begin to follow the app and explore the city. Along the way, choose between a few different pubs or bars per area and answer a variety of trivia, complete challenges and tackle questions about all sorts of subjects. To make the team away day a little competitive, they’ll be live scoreboards to keep your eye on, and a chat room so you can keep tabs on how the other teams are getting on.
- Only works on Android & iOS smartphones (tablets can be used but only recommended devices)
- Will not work on Windows phones
- Once booked we will send you an information document along with your unique QR Code. Then download the App over Wi-Fi (recommended)
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team. Each smartphone will require a data plan to use maps and scoreboard features
- Minimum software requirements - iOS v7. or above and Android v4.0. or above
There are no reviews yet.