Old School Sports Day Team Building in Sheffield
Swap the ineffective office exercises for the old school sports day team building in Sheffield, and easily get you involved in something fun and different than your classic away day. This experience blends teamwork and friendly competition together to create a one of a kind away day, that will throw you back to your school sports days with classics like the bean bag and sack races. Fully organised for you, all you need to worry about is working together and winning that first place prize.
- Classic school sports day games
- Event Co-ordinator to run the event on the day
- Venue hire included
- Play a variety of sports day games
- All sports day equipment included
- Games could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race etc.
- Prize for the winning group
- Work as a team in a competitive event
- Perfect for both small & large groups
Can you Host Old School Sports Day Team Building in Sheffield for Large Groups?
Yes we can! Although we ask for a minimum group size of 10 people for this activity, you can bring along as many people as you like on the day providing it's above this number. Groups that have over 50 participants will get to play the Catepillar Run game as an extra on-top of all the games you'll play on the day.
There are no reviews yet.