Mother In-Law Jokes
Taking a dig with a mother in law joke can always be a risk, but if you find the right one liner it might turn into a hilariously memorable moment!
Whether you’re prepping a light-hearted grooms speech for the wedding or you have a family party coming up, make sure your material is on point. Making jokes about the MIL is a controversial topic, however when done correctly it can win you major brownie points! To save you a ton of time and crawling through the internet, we’ve collected a variety of funny mother in law jokes that fit every kind of belly chuckling occasion. We also have a list of amazing wedding jokes to keep the laughs going.
The Classic Jokes
There’s nothing quite like a cracking classic joke, right? Even if they’ve all heard it before, these jokes are a safe bet for some light laughter and giggling from the crowd.
- Did you hear about the man who threw his mother-in-law into the lion’s cage of a zoo? He’s being sued by the RSPCA for animal cruelty.
- How many mothers-in-law does it take to ruin a marriage? Just one – mine!
- Toilets are like MIL’s – the further away the better.
- Behind every successful man stands a devoted wife and a surprised mother-in-law
- My MIL’s other car is just a broom!
- I never forget a face. But with my MIL, I’m willing to make an exception.
Old but Good
- Why do they bury MIL’s 18 feet down instead of the normal 6 feet? Because deep down, they really are nice people.
- Adam & Eve were the happiest couple in the world – because neither of them had a MIL.
- What’s the difference between outlaws and in-laws? Outlaws are Wanted.
- Did you hear about the cannibal that got married? He toasted his mother-in-law at the wedding!
- “I don’t know what I’d do without my MIL, but it’s nice to dream about it”
- I haven’t spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months – I don’t like to interrupt her.
Funny Short Stories
- The clock fell off the wall. If it did a minute sooner, it would have hit my mother-in-law. That clock was always slow!
- I picked my mother-in-law up from the airport last night. Don’t blame me, those airport lounges are so dark.
- My mother-in-law and I were happy for 20 years…then we met each other.
- I agreed with my mother-in-law once and she took about 6 hours to recover. The doctors said it was a close one!
- My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well. I was surprised, I never knew those things worked!
- What does your MIL and turkey have in common? Seeing them once a year at Christmas is the perfect amount.
If these jokes are for an upcoming wedding, you might also need a hand organising the stag do! We offer thousands of stag do activities that are fully-planned for you to make the last night of freedom one to truly remember.