Mobile Cocktail Making Hen Parties
What Does the Mobile Cocktail Making Hen Party Include?
During the popular mobile cocktail making hen party, you and the girls will mix and shake your own drinks in your home or hired venue. Our expert bartenders can travel all over the UK to come to your home, party house or hired venue and bring all the equipment and ingredients. In this cocktail making at home, each group member will create up to 3 cocktails from the list. Your bartender will demonstrate and teach everyone how to use equipment such as strainers, shakers and garnishes. You’ll also have the chance to play some games throughout to make this mobile party memorable!
- We bring the cocktails to you
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Everyone will drink 3 drinks
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games
- Includes ice, alcohol stock, glassware, garnishes, bartender and everything needed for the day. This will either come with the bartender or be delivered prior to the event on the day.
- Travel cost to be added once we know your location
What Can I Make in This Cocktail Making at Home?
Our bartenders will arrive on your doorstep with a variety of ingredients and list of cocktails your group can make. This list may differ however be sure to ask on enquiry. There is also the option of making mocktails for any non-drinkers or girls below drinking age. No matter what the cocktails are, this activity also comes with all the glassware, ice and garnishes you’ll need as well.
Where in the UK Are Mobile Masterclasses Provided?
Our mobile cocktail masterclass for hen parties can travel throughout the UK and over to Ireland. This includes major city centres, surrounding towns and more remote locations for a travel cost.
Is My Venue Suitable to Host a Mobile Cocktail Masterclass?
We can come to hired party houses, homes and gardens provided there is enough room for all your group and the bartender. You’ll need to provide any tables and chairs you’ll require to keep your guests comfortable and we’ll bring the rest!